For the Wichita State participants, welcome back from Spring Break!
While you are still be working on your digital story, this week, you should
take a look at other multimedia authoring tools for building the multimedia
elements of your electronic portfolio.
* Explore using at least one more program for Electronic Portfolio Development:
* iPhoto (Mac OS X)
* or iView Multimedia (Mac OS9)
* or a Windows slide show development program, such as:
* or try another multimedia authoring program (i.e., eZedia, Lectora, Hyperstudio)
* or try KidPix
* or try Inspiration/Kidspiration
* Continue developing digital storytelling artifact
* Discuss the other tools you explored
* Continue discussion of rubric development, focusing on each descriptor in the rubric matrix
Don't forget to read the more detailed document for this week, either in the Blackboard Course Documents, or online at http://helenbarrett.com/class/mod2.html#4
See you online!